My Best Friend My Best Friend

I'd say I'm surprised this is master's level. (It's not bad; but I've seen better as senior project on a BA before); but I'm guessing midterm, short time frame, other classes? It's not bad; it just seems, rushed, very little polish; more like an animatic than a finished anim.

Pico's Average Day Pico's Average Day

The clipping on the 0 and 5 voices bother me a bit. Otherwise pretty solid.

IvanAlmighty responds:

Sorry, I didn't know to reduce the volume of my mic, but thanks for the feedback

Sprocky Spittoon Sprocky Spittoon

They say that the Beatles are one of those bands so good that no one can screw up a vocal cover...congratulations, you proved them wrong.

Ball- Sprakle the Unicorn Ball- Sprakle the Unicorn

Overcomes low quality and poor recording equipment to be a solid joke. It works and you have a good sense of humor; even though you appear to need a better microphone and a great deal of practice (or not; could equally just have been made fast).

The Kelpie The Kelpie

I just wanted to say: the Kelpie voice sounds just like Lemongrab and that is excellent. Otherwise, just well done.

Harry #2 - Flashbacks Harry #2 - Flashbacks

I'm just going to say I like this a lot better than the original; mostly because there is real plot to it, where the original felt completely random. I'd like to see the plot play out.

Headdy's Consequences Headdy's Consequences

From the title I was expect a concussion joke. What I got; I didn't quite understand. I mean I've played the game, but a guy tells you to pull on him then sends you to jail for pulling on him...uhh?

Lousy Total Recall Lousy Total Recall

Not really my taste in humor for the most part. Style is a little too 'gross-out humor' though I got all the references and it wasn't -badly- done so I can't wholeheartedly down vote you. I hope others like it more than I.